Congrats to Ethan Frese, for doing a great job of representing Worth County at all district choir. The concerts were fabulous!
FCCLA is sponsoring a COAT DRIVE from Nov. 6th – Nov. 30th. If you have gently used coats that you would like to donate, they can be dropped off in the box located by the Elementary Office or in the box located by the High School Office.
FCCLA FOOD DRIVE RESULTS AS OF TUESDAY MORNING. The winning class will receive a pizza or ice cream party.
K Ross – 40 K Sherer – 35
1st Lischer – 55 2nd Hightshoe – 36
3rd Lawrence – 83 4th Lewis – 54
5th Runde – 33 6th Jackson - 27
November Character Word: Citizenship – Being loyal to your school, community and country
· 9:30 – Students need to be on the playground to cheer the Football boys on whey the go by.
· 12:45 Dismissal -- Go by the early out schedule (K-3 lunch at 11:27-11:54 & 4-6 lunch at 12:20-12:46)
· 3:00 – V State Football Game vs Sacred Heart at Plaster Stadium in Springfield – GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!
· Monday LifeKids after school
· 5:30 – JH BB here with Albany
· 6:00 – V BB at Princeton
Wednesday 11/22 – Friday 11/24: NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving Break
The Elementary annual Christmas Garage Sale is set for Dec. 7th. If you have home decor items, small gift
items, or toys that you would like to donate, we would welcome them. Please remember to make sure your
items are clean and in working condition. We also appreciate donations of holiday gift bags/boxes.
Donations are now be accepted and may be dropped off at the Elementary Office.